Friday, July 18, 2008

George Fishing


George Fishing
Originally uploaded by Jeweledfrogcreations
Don't sell your not so good photos short. I had this photo stuck in my stash and just could not bring myself to post it only due to that in my mind it just was not up to my standard. It was too dark... it was a contrived face (on my grandsons part) and on an on and on. But I did post it because of his contrived face. He looked so much like a little Rascal (Alfalfa (spelling) that I just had to see what kind of feed back I got. Well I got great feed back. It made folks smile and isn't that what photography is all about conveying a feeling or thought? So I think that I will still hold to the old is it positioned right is the lighting correct etc. but most of all I will never over look the basic thing......... does it make you smile or convey some feeling. LOL

No comments: