Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fire in the Sky Iphone 4 Case from Zazzle.com

Fire in the Sky Iphone 4 Case from Zazzle.com
Fire in the Sky speckcase
Fire in the Sky by Jeweledfrog
Browse cases for the iphone
It has been far too long that I have been doing this. That is creating some new products with my best sellers. I kept putting it off in hopes of...... well really does it matter what. No. But the fact is I have done it and I wish I was rolling in the cash I would buy one of each.
I love the way these collages work with new technology. A bit of old and a Bit of new. It creates a new medium. One where time can not be told by the look of an object.
Fire in the Sky wide speckcase
Fire in the Sky wide by Jeweledfrog
Browse iphone cases
So stop by and visit the New Products section these links should direct you there and have a peek of some old works on new technology.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: